Our school and all schools in the Union School District greatly value parent volunteers. It is important to adhere to safety and instructional guidelines if your little one is with you at school. To ensure that your infant, toddler, or preschooler is safe at all times while on campus and that the instructional time is not interrupted for students, please follow these guidelines:
- Get pre-approval from the classroom teacher for your little one to be with you in the classroom.
- The office and workrooms are for adults only. No exceptions!
- Remember that the playground and playground equipment are for school-age children only during the instructional day.
- Little ones are not be on the playground during school hours.
- Field trip supervision requires the adult chaperoneâ€™s undivided attention. Younger siblings are not permitted to accompany an adult chaperone volunteer on field trips.