Noddin is a PeaceBuilder and Cornerstone School. Both of these programs work together to create an environment of respectful communication and actions for every member of the community. We live by the following:
- We will focus on learning each and everyday.
- We will be polite, kind and considerate with each other as we cooperate in work and play.
- We will behave in a safe and responsible manner.
- We will respect and care for people, property, equipment, and the environment.
- We will follow all school, playground, and classroom rules.
Note: School, playground, and classroom rules are to be prominently posted and clearly communicated to students and adults. They will be firmly and consistently enforced. If a student is sent to the office to discuss a situation, a behavioral communication slip will be sent home so that parents are aware of what was discussed and what consequences if any were issued. Parents are to sign the slip and the student is to return it to the school office. Rewards and recognition for appropriate behavior are prevalent throughout the school. Each classroom has an individual reward system. Student work is prominently displayed in classrooms and throughout the school.